Thursday, January 31, 2008

Week 10, Thing 25: Library Podcasts

So once again.....here I am trying to view podcasts (why do I even bother....) that are library related (Denver storytime stuff) and once again the lovely Websense has expressed an interest to grace me with it's presence. It must have felt I didn't read the entire thing the first 5 times I've had to see it with Thing 24.

Here is my honest opinion about podcasts and library. It sucks! It's stupid because library people are filtered beyond belief and cannot even access this information. Well, let me back up, maybe not all libraries and just VBPL because we are stupid like that. So anyway...I'm not doing the podcast thing anymore. This has blanketed me with a bad taste in my mouth and don't wish to experience it anymore. Thanks VBPL...I appreciate the vote of confidence and chance of letting me experience podcasts. You've really made this enjoyable.

3 comments:

Cindy Hart said...

Try it on a public Internet computer. Works fine. Don't let technology stress you --- it's a tool. If it's not working for you, walk away from it and approach it from a different angle.

Himiko said...

I would love to do that....however it is next to impossible to log on to a public computer when I'm actually given time off the desk to do Web 2.0 b/c they are all full. Reserving one is an option, but I don't like the fact that I am taking away someones opportunity to use a computer from those that are less fortunate and need ours. But it's fine, I'll experience it at home sometime. No worries. Thanks.

Black And White And Red All Over said...

o.O wow