Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Week 11, Thing 26: Image Generator

This week we were to play around with image generators. This is quite neat! I've been wanting to do something like this for a while now on creating different wallpapers. I knew this stuff was out there, I just never took the time to find it. So it's nice to know I have easy access to it now and I don't have to search all day long for the perfect picture to use as my wallpaper for the day b/c now...I can create my own! Pretty neat! Along with the huge list of others things you can create, not just wallpaper.

So I found the magazine cover generator and it was perfect! My babies are so cute. Take a look! I also noticed the Dear John letter generator, which I had fun with, but that's a bit extreme for posting. hehe


1 comment:

Nice Guy said...

http://www.ImageGenerator.org has 5,000 more online image makers (make buttons, digital scrapbooking, banners, sigs, avatars, comics, fake magazine covers, logos, gags, e-cards, etc).